Who are we?
The Briny is an AA Rosette accredited family-run seafood restaurant on Southsea seafront, serving up excellent food and drink with a casual beachfront vibe. Panoramic sea views from every vantage point, combined with our exceptional level of customer service make The Briny a destination restaurant.
Who are we looking for?
You will inspire, motivate and lead the team to provide an excellent customer experience. The successful candidate will have an abundance of passion for the world of wine and food, and will lead from the front with a positive can-do attitude, anticipating our guests needs, and over-delivering at every opportunity.
Together with the skills derived from having previously managed a fast-paced restaurant, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of exposure to a discerning clientele
- A dedication to service excellence and customer experience
- A passion for delicious food and drink
- A strong knowledge of wine and mixology
- Outstanding leadership skills; the ability to train, motivate & drive the team forward
- The natural ability to lead by example (in line with The Coastal Kitchen Family values)
- An excellent work ethic; roll up your sleeves and get involved
- First-rate organisational and communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
We are proud to be recognised as a top local and national employer. The wellbeing of our staff is our priority. Part of The Coastal Kitchen Family, we’re family-run and passionate about our staff. Built around the values of family, community, honesty and hospitality, we enjoy developing and supporting team members to grow within the company. Our group comprises 4 restaurants and a wine wholesaler, all based along the coastline in Portsmouth. There are frequent opportunities for movement and growth.
We will offer you:
– Competitive Salary + excellent tips
– Wellness Package: supporting mental and physical health (24/7 trained counsellor support line, and personal training sessions)
– Industry leading Parental Leave package
– Beautiful, buzzing work environment
– Tailored professional development
– Strong, friendly team
– Free food when working and 20% discount at our sister venues
Does this sound right up your street?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email explaining why you will be the ideal candidate for this role.
Application Deadline: Friday 15th July Start Date: Monday 12th September